Vision & Mission
To attain technical excellence for the welfare of mankind.
- To improve communication and presentation skills of students.
- To achieve top order results of all classes.
- To boost up training and placement performance to higher benchmark.
- To develop membership bonds with professional bodies.
- To organise seminars and workshops at faculty and students’ level.
- To launch P.G. programmes in all streams of engineering.
- To upgrade all round infrastructure facilities.
- Improving faculty academic profile through sponsorship for P.G. & Ph.D programmes.
- Promoting institutional role as interface between industry, statutory authorities, funding agencies and professional bodies.
- Engaging institutional participation in technical education quality improvement programmes at all levels.
- Establishing technical research and development centre for rural upliftment.
- Marching towards the accomplishment of institutional autonomy.
"It is our mission to impart qualitative technical education at affordable cost for the students hailing from vernacular background and deprived classes. It is our conviction to make them competitive in global environment through dissemination of knowledge, development of technical and social skills & by inculcating human values. We, the management, faculty and staff find the privilege and pride to commit whole heartedly to accomplish this goal."