Computer Science and Engineering Department
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering with its cohesive team of faculty members, offers a sound program at the UG as well as the PG levels. The department provides in-depth technical knowledge and opportunities for innovation and research with up-to-date computer facilities. It is updated regularly to keep up with the growing demands and the changing trends of the software industry and research laboratories.
Department has produced high quality technocrats for the last few years to cater to the needs of hardware and software industry, R&D organizations, and academic Institutions. The teaching in the department emphasizes on fundamental principles, development of creative thinking and the analytical ability to solve real life problems. The Department also encourages its students to engage in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, personality development, developing team spirit and organizational skills.
Vision of the Department
- To empower the students to be technologically adept, innovative, self-motivated and responsible global citizens possessing human values and contribute significantly towards high quality technical education with ever changing world.
- To impart knowledge in the state of art in Computer Science and Engineering with relevant theoretical basis.
- To create a lively environment for the students and faculty for personal and professional growth with high ethical standards.
- To continuously upgrade the curriculum and laboratory facilities to train the students in latest.
- Qualified, trained, energetic and dedicated faculty and staff.
- Best-in-class infrastructure and computing facilities.
- Curriculum is designed to facilitate students in pursuing higher education in India and abroad.
- Placements in the national and international companies.
|Sr.||Name||Designation/Dept||Qualification||Experience||Publication||Area of Specialization||Image|
|1||Prof. TANDLE S R (H.O.D.)||A.P. HOD||B.E., M.E., Ph.D*||25||10 Papers, 14 Books||Wireless Sensor N/W|
|2||Prof. PATHAN N J||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.TECH||24||7 Papers||Computer N/W|
|3||Prof. DHARASHIVE N G||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.E., Ph.D*||13||1||3 Papers||Image Processing Networking|
|4||Prof. SWAMI S G||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.E.||9||3 Months||3 Papers||Programming(C &C++) & Operating System|
|5||Prof. KHANDELWAL S R||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.TECH||4||3||1 Papers||Database, Networking & Software Programming|
|6||Prof. MOHITE R S||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.TECH||2||1 Papers||Computer N/W, Data Warehouse & Data Mining|
|7||Prof. PATIL M B||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.TECH||3||1||1 Papers||Data Structure, C, Java, C++, .Net, CC|
|8||Prof. GUJAR S S||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.E.||6||1 Papers|
|9||Prof. SHINDE P K||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.E.||3||1 Papers||N/W Wireless, Sensor N/W|
|10||Prof. C S BIRADAR||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.TECH||2||3 Papers||Image Processing Software, Database|
|11||Prof. BIRAJDAR P M||Asst. Prof.||B.E., M.E.||5||1 Papers||Image Processing|
|Sr.||Name of the Lab|
|1||Computer Graphics Lab.|
|2||Programming Language Lab.|
|3||Computer Software Lab.|
|4||Computer Design Lab.|
|6||Central Computing Lab.|
Computer Science Engineering Students’ Association
Office bearers of CSESA
|Vice President||Pradip Dixit|
|Joint Treasurer||Shreya Pande|
|Joint Treasurer||Angha Joshi|
|Joint Secretary||Anil Gavandhale|
|Joint Secretary||Pratiksha Bolshette|
|Student Co-ordinator||Shubham Hengane|
|Student Co-ordinator||Pushpa Jadhav|
|Student Co-ordinator||Kalpana Patil|
|Technical Head||Kausar Shaikh|
|Joint Technical Head||Priyanka Jadhav|