Mission statement :
The mission of the Information Technology Department is to create, nurture and promote an educational and intellectual culture that provides opportunities for undergraduate students to acquire knowledge and develop technical and soft skills that enable deeper and more productive understanding of modern technological era.
Objective of the Department
- Excellent preparation of our graduates for leadership in the profession and in higher education.
- To impart substantial knowledge of a broad class of problem-solving techniques which includes algorithms, heuristics, and design techniques and clear understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science.
- To achieve an ability to clearly communicate technical concepts both orally and in writing.
- To have sufficient understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of Computer Science such that learning new programming languages, operating system, or information systems.
- To provide mentoring and support to students, faculty and staff, in order to transfer knowledge on new technologies and methods.
- Constantly updating our curriculum to incorporate innovations in ever-changing Information technology.
- To raise the profile of the IT department internally and externally.
- Faculty of the department is actively involved in publishing books and research papers at National and International conferences.
- Faculty is renowned as resource person in various areas such as C, C++, Java, Embedded systems.
- Vibrant IT students’ association INSPIRE conducts various technical and social events.
- Students of the department participate in various inter college technical events at State and National level.
- Special trainings to make students placement ready for on-campus recruitment.
List of Faculty members
|Name of the Faculty
|Prof. D. V. Biradar
||M.E.(Ec.) Speci.in Comp. Tech.
|Prof. S. R. Tandle
|Prof. A. V. Biradar
||M. E. (CNE) App.
|Prof. S. M. Kauthale
||M. E. (CNE) App.
|Prof. N. P. Kamble
||M. Tech. App.
|Prof. O. M. Patil
|Prof. M. B. Dhone
|Prof. V. M. Kanade
|Prof. A. M. Kulkarni
|Name of lab
||Cost of equipments
||Name of Special equipments
|Soft Computing Lab
||Laserjet Printer,HP Scanner;
||Dot Matrix Printer;
|O. S. & Project Lab
||HP LaserJet 1020 printer;